Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the YS4U Candles (Yankeescents4u) website
The following are the terms and conditions for the sale of goods which apply to and govern any contract which we enter into with you. Please read them carefully. An offer to buy goods is conclusive evidence of your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Prices quoted on our web site are the price you pay. YS4U is registered for VAT (VAT number GB 126 6166 17). Prices do not include delivery which is added in the shopping cart.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods on the dates specified by us, a signature will be required, but such dates are approximate only and we shall not be liable for delays in delivery. We will inform you if any delays are expected and we will give you the option to cancel the order at that time. If "time is of the essence" when placing an order, this should be made clear at that time, with the required deadline, so we can advise you if it is not achievable.
- As soon as the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for them. Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the address nominated by you and a signature is required. However, you will only own the goods when we have received payment for them in full.
- If goods are delivered to you in a damaged condition you must inform us in writing within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Any individual item under £5 will be automatically refunded back to you, replacements will not be sent out. If the outer packaging is damaged on delivery, please mark the couriers receipt as "damaged packaging - contents unchecked" and then check the contents immediately. If however you do not inform us in time our liability for the goods may be reduced. All goods must be returned with their original packaging. You must request a Returns Authorisation via our Contact Us page prior to returning the goods. Returned goods which prove not to be damaged will be returned to the purchaser, the cost of the return shipping will be charged to the customer.
- We will supply goods that are free from defects in material and workmanship. If you discover a defect in any goods supplied by us you must request a Returns Authorisation via email prior to returning the goods.
- All goods sold, unless specifically identified elsewhere in these terms, are supplied within the distance selling regulations. If the purchaser wishes to exercise their rights under these regulations, the purchaser must inform us in writing within seven days of receipt of the goods. The goods will only be accepted back with our prior consent, which will normally be issued within two working days of a returns request being received. Goods must be received within 28 days of original supply. The purchaser will remain responsible for the goods until the goods are received back and checked by us. The Purchaser will be liable for all shipping costs relating to the initial supply and subsequent return.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
- Any returned parcels by the courier, charges will be deducted off the cost of goods on receipt of them.
We advise you to print and retain a copy of these terms and conditions.